3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoorland Road, Plympton
Sold by Us
- Close To The Shops
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Off Road Parking for 2 cars
- Front and Back Gardens
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms and One Single
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Could Benefit From Some Updating
AGENTS COMMENT This three bedroom semi detached property is situated within walking distance of the Ridgeway with off road parking for two cars and a garage. Internally the property is in good condition throughout and offers plenty of space having both a lounge and dining room, the kitchen is a galley kitchen and has the door to the back garden leading from it. Upstairs the property has two double bedrooms and a single which has built in storage and there is the family bathroom. The garage is positioned in the rear garden but doesn't take anything away from the size as the garden itself is low maintenance and has plenty of space for furniture.
AREA DESCRIPTION Plympton has developed over years, now standing with a population of approx 35,000 and growing. The area now benefits from two popular comprehensive schools called Hele Secondary School and Plympton Academy School. Plympton offers easy access to the A38 with its links to Bristol and London beyond. The town centre of Plympton has some large high street chains such as Boots and Peacocks as well as smaller independent boutiques offering all the day to day amenities you would expect with Tesco and Sainsbury just a short drive away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68544020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198012950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Plympton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.