3 bedroom terraced house for saleHalley Road, Manor Park, London
- 3 bedroom terraced house
- 2 receptions
- No onward chain
- Perfect for refurbishment
- Popular road close to High Street North
- Ideal as a family residence or first time buyers
- EPC energy rating F (23)
This property is a blank canvas. It is ready for you to rearrange and redecorate. When you enter you can imagine the deep piled carpet in your first reception and the overfilled sofas which you sink into when watching your soaps on television. The chandelier twinkling overhead with the light bouncing off the mirror which hangs over the beautiful, re-instated fireplace. This is the beginning of your refurbishment. Your ideas can include a possible extension or fabulous loft room which becomes your master bedroom suite. The possibilities are endless and you can let your imagination run wild.It is not just the house that will draw you to this property like a magnet but also the fact that as a family home there are facilities nearby for the children. Schools, the leisure centre and Wanstead Flats.For the commute to work you do not have to travel too far for the main line stations, one at Manor Park the other at Woodgrange Road. There are numerous buses that will speed you into East Ham, Stratford, The City and The West End.This is a house that is waiting for the right person to walk through the door to make it their dream home.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 13'9 x 11'8 (4.19m x 3.56m)
- Dining Room: 10'9 x 9'8 (3.28m x 2.95m)
- Breakfast Room: 10'9 x 9'5 (3.28m x 2.87m)
- Kitchen: 8'6 x 7'5 (2.59m x 2.26m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 at widest point x 13'9 (4.60m x 4.19m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 9'9 (3.36m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'5 x 9'7 (3.18m x 2.92m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68544074.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.