2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleVermont Avenue, Rutherglen, Glasgow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Accommodation Over Two Levels
- Main Door Flat
- Dining Sized Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden Grounds
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- EPC Rating Band D (62)
With a flexible layout and generous room sizes, Vermont Avenue can be used as a one bed home with two public rooms or as a two bed property if desired.
Located on a private and desirable street, the accommodation on offer is entered at ground level where a spacious, welcoming entrance hallway provides access to the lounge, master bedroom and bathroom. A feature fireplace adds a touch of warmth to the spacious lounge area while the bay window floods light into the room to create a bright living space. A convenient study alcove provides a useful addition of space to complete this public room. The master bedroom is of generous proportions and has views over the back garden. The bathroom boasts fresh modern décor and has a shower over the bath.
Stairs off the hall, opposite the cloakroom area, provide access to the dining kitchen downstairs and the second bedroom/public room which offers access to the enclosed garden grounds to the rear of the property.
Gas central heating and double glazing are in place and local amenities are within easy walking distance. Local transport is readily available and viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 15' 6" (Excluding Recess) x 13' 3" ( 4.72m (Excluding Recess) x 4.04m )
Sitting Room 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.17m x 2.74m )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.17m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 15' 3" x 11' ( 4.65m x 3.35m )
Bathroom 7' x 6' ( 2.13m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.