3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLansdowne Road, MIDDLESBROUGH
- 3 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- IDEAL FOR INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS
- GOOD ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
Well presented 3 bedroomed semi detached property situated in a popular residential area of Middlesbrough with good access to local schools and amenities. The property is in need of some modernisation and briefly comprises of good size lounge, kitchen/diner and good size rear garden
Well presented 3 bedroomed semi detached property situated in a popular residential area of Middlesbrough with good access to local schools and amenities. The property is in need of some modernisation and briefly comprises of good size lounge, kitchen/diner and good size rear garden. To the first floor there are 3 good size bedrooms and family bathroom. An ideal property for a variety of buyers and an early viewing is essential.
No radiator or central heating, double glazed front door, understairs cupboard, double glazed side window, carpet flooring.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.68m )
Double glazed front window, gas fire, television point, no central heating, artex ceiling, character feature sliding doors,doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 17' 11" x 9' 9" ( 5.46m x 2.97m )
Fitted kitchen, cream wall/base units, patio doors to rear, stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling over surfaces.
Stairs from hall, stairs to landing, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' ( 4.06m x 3.35m )
Double glazed front window,good size, view window over doorway.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.87m )
Double glazed rear window, built in wardrobes, water heater storage, view window over doorway.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 6' 9" to over stairs butt out ( 3.07m x 2.06m to over stairs butt out )
Double glazed front window, view window over doorway.
Double glazed rear window, bath/mixer taps, electric shower, part tiling, wash hand basin, white suite, WC in separate room.
Flower beds, well presented and well stocked.
Paved for seating, grassed area, very peaceful and tranquil.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68545031.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.