2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Quarterdeck, Kings Parade, Aldwick, West Sussex
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Second Bedroom
- Allocated car port
- Private Garden
- Tenure: Share of Freehold
- Lease: 999 years from 24th June 2005
- Service Charge (as at August 2017): £2,449 per annum
Tenure: Share of Freehold
1 The Quarterdeck is a delightful and beautifully presented ground floor apartment forming part of a purpose built development comprising of 11 apartments and 3 town houses, constructed by Hamlet Homes in around 2005, situated only a few hundred yards from the beach.
On entering the apartment, a hallway leads through to the delightful dual aspect sitting/dining room which has French doors opening to the rear garden. The kitchen which was modernised in June 2014, which opens into the living area and comprises a modern range of eye and floor level cupboards and drawers, integrated Bosch appliances including an upright fridge freezer, separate freezer and dishwasher, le mans corner unit, built in LEG electric double oven and hob with an extractor fan above. The principal bedroom has a door opening to the side garden, as well as having 3 built in double cupboards and an en-suite shower room. The second bedroom also has a door leading to the rear garden and built in cupboards as well as a pull down bed. There is also a bathroom comprising a white suite and houses the airing cupboard, with plumbing for a washing machine. Other features of the property include: UPVC framed double glazing, Vicaima oak finished doors, re-fitted kitchen units, re-modelled bath and shower rooms, gas underfloor heating, communal satellite dish, security alarm system and a video entry phone.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68545625.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHC170150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.