3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCharles Avenue, , Chichester, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom, staggered end of terraced family home
- Conservatory overlooking the enclosed garden
- Modern decoration throughout
- Allocated off road parking
- Brick built garden workshop
- EPC energy rating D (68)
This lovely home is tucked away towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and you will be in awe of the well balanced accommodation. This property would suit a range of buyers especially first and second timers but may also suit an investor or down-sizer.As you approach you will notice a lovely green outside the front door, stepping into a welcoming entrance hall which is bright and airy and sets the tone for the rest of this home. The spacious lounge/diner is a really amazing space and you will have no trouble fitting a large suite and dining table in. You can enjoy this room both for relaxing and entertaining and you will look forward to preparing meals for friends and family in the adjacent, generous kitchen area. The kitchen area has a range of wall and floor units so you will have no shortage of storage. The conservatory offers a great space to sit back and relax and enjoy the ever changing scenery in the rear garden, with a wood burning stove keeping it nice a toasty in the winter months. On the first floor there are three well balanced bedrooms, serviced by a modern, good size family shower room. The rear garden is lovely and will be ideal for barbecues and children to play, it offers a good degree of privacy. The brick built workshop at the rear of the garden could be transformed into a home office with very little effort.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for over 30 years and can truly say it has been a great place to live, the community at this end of the road are ever so friendly. Over the years I have updated the heating, kitchen and most recently had a new shower room installed. My husband built the workshop in the bottom of the garden which is a lovely feature. We’ve spent many an evening sitting around the stove in the conservatory. I have decided to down-size locally.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen: 9'11 x 8'2 (3.02m x 2.49m)
- Lounge/diner: 15'6 maximum x 13'6 maximum (4.73m x 4.12m)
- Conservatory: 16'2 maximum x 15'0 maximum (4.93m x 4.58m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 8'5 (3.56m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'10 x 8'9 (3.61m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'10 x 6'3 (2.08m x 1.91m)
- Shower room
- Workshop: 11'9 x 9'1 (3.58m x 2.77m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68547551.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.