4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePope Lane, Ribbleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 6JL
- Four Bedroom End-Terrace Property
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted High Gloss Kitchen
- Large Conservatory With French Doors
- Four Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Large Converted Loft Space
- Front & Rear Gardens With Driveway
*** PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE - SPACIOUS THREE/FOUR BEDROOM END-TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN RIBBLETON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three/four bedroom end-terrace property situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Ribbleton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large conservatory with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, second reception room/bedroom four, downstairs WC, three further good size bedrooms, family bathroom suite and a converted loft space currently utilised as a bedroom. Externally the property boasts well landscaped front and rear gardens with driveway parking for several vehicles available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH THE BENEFIT OF NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.