2 bedroom terraced house for saleWildman Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 7QH
- Superb Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Modernised To A High Standard Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted High Gloss Kitchen
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Paved Rear Courtyard
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS BOASTING OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION MODERNISED TO THE HIGHEST OF STANDARDS THROUGHOUT *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom mid terrace property situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Preston. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links, this immaculately presented property has been modernised to the highest of standards throughout and on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs WC, two good size bedrooms and a large modern fitted family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance paved rear courtyard perfect for outdoor family entertainment with on street parking available to the front of the property. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.