3 bedroom detached house for saleMarlborough Avenue, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1BP
- Superb Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Oven
- Large Conservatory & Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
*** ATTENTION BUYERS! PRICED TO SELL - BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH BEAUTIFULLY MANICURED GARDENS SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN WARTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom detached family home situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Warton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links, highly regarded schools and BAE Systems this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a entrance vestibule, spacious lounge with patio door leading out onto the rear garden, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, breakfast room, large conservatory, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further good size double bedrooms with fitted robe storage and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully manicured front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with summer house, workshop, vegetable garden and driveway parking for two vehicles leading to a single integral garage. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this beautiful family home has to offer. OFFERED WITH THE BENEFIT OF NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 395737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.