3 bedroom bungalow for saleBeaver Close, Stockton-on-tees
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Cul de sac location
- Three bedrooms with integrated storage
- Open plan living and dining area
- Driveway running down the side of the property with a detached garage
- Large three bedroom detached bungalow
- Spacious corner plot with front, side and rear gardens
Situated on a large corner plot within a cul-de-sac, is this three bedroom detached bungalow. Ideally situated in the heart of Ingleby Barwick the property has the added benefit of no chain. Close to local amenities and perfect for access to the main commuting routes, this would make an excellent purchase.
Both the indoor and outdoor space is well proportioned. The accommodation is well laid out, the bedrooms are at the rear of the property, and the living space to the front. The bungalow comprises of an entrance porch, open plan living and dining room (this could be partitioned off should you want to), good sized kitchen with access to the side of the property, three good sized bedrooms- all of which have integrated storage, and a bathroom with a separate shower. The property has two entrances, either through the front porch, or the side door, which takes you into the kitchen straight from the drive.
Externally the plot is fantastic. There are gardens to the front, side and rear elevation- with shrubs and flowerbeds, a driveway spanning the full length of the bungalow, and a detached larger than average garage. The garage has a separate entrance door so you dont need to open the garage door to gain access.
Early viewing is recommended to appreciate both the indoor and outdoor space.
DINING AREA (3.2 x 3m)
LIVING AREA (3.9 x 5.3m)
KITCHEN (3 x 3m)
BATHROOM (2.7 x 3m)
BEDROOM 1 (3.6 x 3.8m)
BEDROOM 2 (2.6 x 3.3m)
BEDROOM 3 (2.7 x 2.6m)
EXTERNALLY- Gardens, driveway and detached garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.