1 bedroom apartment for saleStudio apt - Plot 304 at Eclipse, Blackhorse Lane, London, E17
- 1 bedroom studio apartment
- Located on fourth floor of James Court
- Private balcony overlooking the courtyard
- Integrated Symphony 'Inline' kitchen
- Estimated build completion date: May/Jun 19
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- This apartment is Leasehold
** January Offer - Reserve this plot during January and we will contribute 1% towards your Stamp Duty!!**
This stylish studio apartment features an open plan kitchen/living/dining area with a fully integrated kitchen plus a private balcony that looks over the internal courtyard.
The bedroom area is located just off the kitchen/living/dining space and also houses the main bathroom, with its modern design and sleek finish.
*Terms and conditions apply. Please speak to the Sales Executive for more information.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining - 5.44m x 3.57m, 17'8" x 11'8"
- Bedroom Area - 4.00m x 2.67m, 13'1" x 8'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68564659.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-20882-304_1_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.