Barn Conversion for saleHockley Brook Lane, Stourbridge, DY9
A rare opportunity to purchase a range of predominantly brick and tile barns benefitting from recent planning consent for conversion to three residential units. There is approximately 1.20 acres (0.49ha) of adjacent pasture land also available.
Guide Price £400,000 - £500,000
The property is offered for sale by Informal Tender and best and final offers are to be submitted in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 12 noon Wednesday 4th October 2017. Tenders must be submitted on the attached form.
Please direct all enquiries to Daniel Lovatt or Josephine Nott at Halls Kidderminster office: Gavel House, 137 Franche Road, Kidderminster, Worcs DY11 5AP
Telephone 01562 820880.
Situation - The Hill Farm Barns occupy an attractive rural setting approximately 1 mile south of the much sought after North Worcestershire Village of Belbroughton. The village caters for everyday needs with a general store, post office, doctors surgery, primary school, village hall, a number of public houses, Holy Trinity Church and a cricket and tennis club.
Belbroughton is conveniently located allowing good access to Central Birmingham, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove and the Cathedral City of Worcester.
The motorway network is located nearby with Junction 4 of the M5 being five miles distance and Junction 1 of the M42 also approximately five miles away.
Description - Bromsgrove District Council granted Planning Permission (Subject to Conditions) on 27th June 2017. Reference: 16/1144 for
The permissions is granted for the change of use of The Hill Farm Barns to form three residential units following demolition of modern agricultural buildings and the conversion of a barn to form garaging.
The three units comprise of:
Unit 1 5 bedroom - Gross Internal Floor Area of 247.9m
Unit 2 4 bedroom - Gross Internal Floor Area of 127.5m
Unit 3 3 bedroom - Gross Internal Floor Area of 155.9m
Copies of the Planning Permission and associated drawings are available via email upon request from the selling agents or from the Bromsgrove District Council Online Planning Portal.
The site shown outlined in red and marked A on the enclosed plan extends to approximately 0.47 acres (0.19 ha).
Land - There is approximately 1.20 acres (0.49ha) of level pasture land also available, shown hatched red on the enclosed plan and marked B. The land offers the purchaser an excellent opportunity to have pleasant amenity land lying adjacent to the barn development. Please note that the opportunity to offer on the land is optional and can only be done so if an offer is made on The Barns A.
Services - We understand that there is a water main in Hockley Brook Lane but potential purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries to Severn Trent Water. If necessary an easement can be granted across the vendors retained land to assist with facilitating supply.
We understand that electricity is available in close proximity to the site but purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with the electricity supplier.
Fixtures & Fittings - Only those fixtures and fittings specifically mentioned in the sale particulars are included in the purchase price.
Tenure & Possession - The property is freehold and vacant possession will be given upon completion.
Rights Of Way, Easements & Restrictive Covenants - The property will be sold subject to any wayleaves, public rights of way, easements, covenants and all outgoings whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
Planning - The land will be sold subject to any development plan, tree preservation order, town planning schedule, resolution or notice which may be, or come to be, in force, subject to any road widening or improvement schemes, land charges and statutory provision or by-laws without obligation on the vendors to specify them.
Copies of the Planning Permission granted (16/1144) and associated drawings are available via email upon request from the selling agents or from the Bromsgrove District Council Online Planning Portal.
Other Requirements - At the Purchasers expense the following is required within three months of completion:-
1. The modern buildings are to be demolished at the start of development and all materials removed from site in accordance with the planning consent granted (Ref: 16/1144). If the land shown hatched red and annotated B on the enclosed plan is not purchased the purchaser of The Barns, annotated A, on the enclosed plan, has the right to enter upon the retained land to demolish the modern barns that lie outside of the site boundary of A to ground level and remove all materials from the site in accordance with the planning consent granted (Ref: 16/1144).
2. The purchaser is responsible for erecting a stock proof fence comprising of post and 3 rail fence with sheep netting incorporated between points V,W,X,Y (if only purchased A) or V,W,X, Z (if purchased A & B)
Information Pack - An information pack is available from the Vendors Solicitors upon request.
Viewing - The property maybe viewed from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm with a copy of the sales particulars and ONLY by notifying the agents in advance to advise the owners .
Persons viewing do so at their own risk and on no accounts should access be taken to the first floor of the building.
;Local Authority - The property maybe viewed from 9am6pm with a copy of the sales particulars and only by notifying the agents in advance to advise the owners . Persons viewing do so at their own risk and on no accounts should access be taken to the first floor of the building.
Vendor's Solicitor - Alexandra Phillips of Messrs MFG Solicitors LLP, 20-21 The Tything, Worcester Worcestershire, WR1 1HD
Tel: 01905 610410 E: email@example.com
Method Of Sale - The property is offered for sale by Informal Tender and best and final offers are to be submitted in writing marked for the attention of D A Lovatt or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 12 noon Wednesday 4th October 2017. Tenders are invited on the enclosed form. Please direct all enquiries to Daniel Lovatt or Josephine Nott on 01562 820880.
Please refer to the details outlined below and in the sales particulars.
Tender Details - We have received instructions from our Client to offer this property by Informal Tender. We are inviting best and final offers for the property by Informal Tender and on the following basis:
1. All offers should be for The Hill Farm Barns as identified in these particulars of sale.
2. All offers should be submitted in writing and should be received at this office by 12.00 noon on Wednesday 4th October 2017.
3. Your offer should clearly identify that you are intending to offer on the property known as A The Barns alone or on B The Land also.
4. The offer should either be submitted on the enclosed Tender Form in a sealed envelope and clearly marked The Hill Farm Barns or sent by email to email@example.com
5. All offers must be made by or on behalf of a named purchaser with full address provided.
6. All offers should be in pounds sterling and we recommend that offers are for an uneven sum (i.e. Not round numbers) to avoid identical bids.
7. All offers must be for a fixed sum. We will not consider any escalating bids or an offer where the amount depends of another offer.
8. Any condition applicable to the offer (such as a survey) must be clearly set out in the written offer.
9. When making an offer you should state how you propose to use the property.
10. If your offer is successful, we will expect you to exchange and secure contracts with a deposit of 10% of the purchase price within 14 days from the date your Solicitor receives the contract documents.
11. Your offer should be supported by a bank reference or similar as confirmation that finance is available. If you will be using a mortgage for the purchase, then you must state the amount of mortgage needed; and what progress you have made with the mortgage application.
12. You must supply the name and address of your solicitors. It would be helpful if your offer could be accompanied by a letter from your solicitor stating that they have clear instructions to act on your behalf.
13. Completion will ideally be within 28 days from exchange of contra
Halls Holdings Ltd and any joint agents for themselves, and for the Vendor of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that: (i) These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute any part of a contract (ii) No person in the employment of or any agent of or consultant to Halls Holdings has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property (iii) Measurements, areas and distances are approximate, Floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs are taken with a wide angled / zoom lenses) and dimensions shapes and precise locations may differ (iv) It must not be assumed that the property has all the required planning or building regulation consents. Halls Holdings Ltd, Halls Holdings House, Bowmen Way, Battlefield, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY4 3DR. Registered in England 06597073.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27235371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Estate Agents , Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.