2 bedroom flat for saleHall Lane, Chingford, E4
- Fantastic two bedroom period conversion
- Being sold with share of the freehold
- Kitchen with space to dine
- Ample storage throughout
- Access to a large south facing garden
- Modern décor throughout
- Off street parking
- Good sized bathroom with separate shower
This fantastic two bedroom ground floor period conversion boasts an impressive living space with a bright and airy reception room a large kitchen with space to dine and a large private garden.
The property is located close to Chingford Mount, for excellent shops and amenities, as well as reliable transport links from Highams Park Station into The City and West End. The expansive woodland area of Epping Forest is also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1038413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.