2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Pottery, Warfleet Creek Road, Dartmouth, Devon, TQ6
- Luxury 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment
- Stunning river and creek views
- Beautifully appointed kitchen
- Spacious living room
- Reserved parking
- Access to river at Warfleet Creek
- Double storage unit on the ground floor
Built in 1819 this former pottery has been re-developed to create modern apartments and town houses whilst retaining many original features. This luxury apartment offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, open plan living space with luxury kitchen, parking and views over the River Dart across to Kingswear.
Dartmouth is a beautiful waterside town, particularly well known as a sailing centre with excellent facilities for yachtsmen and its famous annual Royal Regatta. The town provides a good range of shops, restaurants and galleries and is surrounded by stunning countryside and a short drive from some of the most beautiful beaches in the area. There are several excellent golf courses within easy reach and railway links to London, Paddington, can be made locally at Totnes, about 13 miles to the north. Access to the A38 Devon Expressway at Buckfastleigh is about 19 miles. Exeter via the new South Devon link road by-passing Newton is about 30 miles.
Strictly by appointment with the Sole Agents, Marchand Petit. Telephone: 01803 839190
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68566964.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR080023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.