2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Bruce Curlers Loan, Stirling, FK8
- PHASE TWO NOW RELEASED
- Mid Terrace Villa
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- EPC = Exempt
- Two Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
* PHASE TWO NOW RELEASED - PHASE ONE SOLD OUT*
* CLOSE TO HISTORIC CITY CENTRE*
* MANY PROPERTIES WILL ENJOY IMPRESSIVE VIEWS OF STIRLING CASTLE*
* CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES*
* CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLING AND RAPLOCH CAMPUS*
* HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE*
'The Bruce' is a mid terraced villa within this popular new development of a collection of apartments and semi detached and terraced homes. The accommodation comprises: lounge, WC, large under stair storage cupboard, dining kitchen with a range of contemporary base and wall mounted units, two bedrooms (master bedroom benefits from fitted storage) and a family bathroom with three piece suite comprising: WC, wash hand basin and bath. The property has gardens to the rear. EPC = Exempt. * Please note that internal images are for illustration purposes only*
Royal Park View is located close to the city centre of Stirling and provides easy access to the extensive range of amenities within Stirling. There is also easy access to public transport links, with the development being close to both train and bus stations. There are motorway links close by also.
For any information, please contact Your Move Stirling on 01786 451555.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528695848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.