3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHonister Square, St Annes, Lancashirre, FY8
- End Terrace Family Home In Quiet & Popular Area
- Situated On A Generous Corner Plot
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Lounge/Diner With Feature Fireplace
- Well Maintained Enclosed Gardens
- Close To All Amenities
- New To The Market
- Viewing Highly Essential
New to the market is this fantastic end terrace family home set in a quiet cul-de-sac and on a large corner plot. Situated close to many amenities including local schools, shops, public transport and is within easy reach of the seafront and motorway links.
Internally the property comprises; entrance hallway, large lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a large enclosed garden to the rear, with a lawned garden to the side and gated driveway parking.
Further benefits include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Brand new to the market, viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLE160032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.