1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleNesswood Avenue, Blackpool, FY4 3PW
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heating
- Wet Room / Communal Gardens
- Scope to Develop Second Bedroom
- Ideal Investment / EPC Rating C
- Description: This is a one bedroom ground floor flat located close to all local amenities, schools and transport links. The property briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and wet room. Externally there are communal gardens which won an award in the Blackpool in Bloom 2017 competition. There is scope to change the layout of the flat to include a second bedroom. This would make for an ideal investment opportunity and viewing is highly recommended.
Location: From our Church Street office at the traffic lights turn left on to Park Road, at the third set of traffic lights turn right on to Palatine Road, at the end of the road turn left on to Central Drive, at the roundabout take the second exit and continue through four sets of traffic lights, take the second left on to Lostock Gardens, at the end of the road turn right on to Nesswood Avenue.
Hallway: Radiator, storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring.
Lounge: Approx 20'11 x 9'11 (6.38m x 3.02m) UPVC double glazed window to front, UPVC double glazed window to rear, two black panelled radiators, TV point, telephone point, part stone built breakfast bar.
Kitchen: Approx 8'9 x 6'8 (2.67m x 2.03m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with complementary worktops over, integrated gas hob, built in double electric oven, inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, combi boiler.
Bedroom One: Approx 10'1 x 9'9 (3.07m x 2.97m) (to wardrobes which have a depth of 27" and 18") UPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes to both sides, TV point, chrome heated towel rail.
Wet Room: Approx 6'8 x 6'7 (2.03m x 2.01m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, low flush wc, pedestal sink, thermostatic shower through gas boiler, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Exterior: Communal gardens to rear part lawned, part bordered with brick built barbeque and shed.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68569463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NES40. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.