5 bedroom chalet for salePoole Road, Lytchett Matravers, Poole
- Grounds of just over 7 acres
- Grazing, woodland & small lake
- 4/5 bed family home
- Triple & sep. Double garage
- Stabling with 3 loose boxes
- Ideal equestrian home
- Far reaching countryside views
- 6 miles from Poole town centre
- EPC C
- Council tax E
A stunning 4/5 EQUESTRIAN HOME set in grounds of just over 7 ACRES on the outskirts of Lytchett Matravers. STABLING with three loose boxes, DOUBLE & TRIPLE GARAGES are just some of the many features of this home. Far reaching rural views. An exciting and rare opportunity. EPC C.
* open plan living room with wood burner stove * kitchen/breakfast room * ground floor master bedroom with en-suite bathroom * bed 5/study * shower room * three first floor bedrooms * bathroom * double garage * triple garage * stable with three loose boxes * store room * over 7 acres *
Heading along Poole Road (A350) in the direction of Sturminster Marshall. At the Lytchett Matravers turning he road forks on the right hand side just after the Rushall Lane turning. Turn right into the private road and approximately 3/4 of the way along the access to Broad Acre Farm can be found on your right hand side.
Set in grounds of just over 7 acres Broad Acre Farm is an individual family home enjoying an enviable location with far reaching countryside views in a semi rural location, yet within six miles of Poole town centre.
We feel this is an ideal equestrian home offering three stables, store room and substantial grassland. There is ample parking, a double garage and a separate triple garage.
The chalet style house has 4/5 bedrooms, and open plan living room with wood burning stove and doors onto a raised decking area enjoying the far reaching views. A good sized kitchen/breakfast room and the master bedroom is also on the ground floor with doors leading to the decking area and an en-suite bathroom with separate shower. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
The extensive grounds include grazing land, woodland and a small lake with fish. We feel this is a rare opportunity to purchase an equestrian home with substantial grounds in a convenient location.
Please see the FLOORPLAN for details of the layout of the property and all measurements.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRC2670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richards Estate Agents, Wimborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.