3 bedroom terraced house for saleHarbour Crescent, Harwich
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Gardens & Off Road Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A three bedroom mid-terraced house situated in a popular location within CLOSE PROXIMITY OF SEA FRONT. The property benefits from Lounge, Conservatory and OFF ROAD PARKING. WELL PRESENTED and offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Ground Floor Accommodation:-
Lounge 16' 10" x 9' 7" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 5.13m x 2.92m narrowing to 2.77m )
Coved ceiling, radiator, gas fire and surround, double glazed window to front, wood with glass panel double doors leading to conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 6' 10" extending to 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.08m extending to 2.69m )
Range of matching base and wall mounted units, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with extractor over, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, tiled splashback, tiled floors, two windows to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 10' 10" ( 3.20m x 3.30m )
Tiled flooring, double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
Window to rear, radiator, loft hatch.
Bedroom One 16' 11" x 8' 10" ( 5.16m x 2.69m )
Coved ceiling, windows to front and rear, storage/airing cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 11' 1" ( 2.62m x 3.38m )
Window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.41m )
Window to rear.
Low level WC, tiled floors, coved ceiling.
Window to rear, heated towel rail, corner bath, vanity pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled floors and walls, coved ceiling.
The rear garden comprises of a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn with concrete shed with power and light connected. Gate to rear access, fully enclosed. To the front of the property there is driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68570207.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.