3 bedroom terraced house for saleBarry Avenue, Ingol, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 3XL
- Ideal For First Time Buyers & Investors
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Large Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom & WC
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- On Street Parking Available To The Front
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS - SPACIOUS & MODERN THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY PRESENTED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT & SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN INGOL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom mid terrace property situated in a popular residential location in Ingol. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, hallway, spacious open plan lounge diner, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, second entrance porch, three good size bedrooms, modern fitted family bathroom and a separate WC. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor entertainment with on street parking available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.