3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHappy Valley Road, EH47
- Well presented
- Detached bungalow
- Successful modern development
- Well proportioned accomodation
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Attractive gardens
- Long driveway to single garage
- Quiet location yet central to amenities
- No onward buying chain
- Early/flexible entry available
Early viewing of this well presented and popular style detached bungalow is a must to avoid
disappointment. Set within a successful modern development and quiet location, these properties are
highly sought after, yet rarely available. The accommodation has well proportioned and flexible
accommodation, with broad market appeal and many enhancing features. Comprises long entrance
hall with storage, loft hatch and access to all rooms. A bright and spacious lounge overlooks the front
and a well equipped kitchen/breakfast room has access to the rear garden. The spacious master
bedroom has excellent wardrobe facilities and en-suite shower room. There are two further
bedrooms, one of which can also make an excellent dining room if preferred. The bathroom has a
three piece suite in traditional white and finished with co-ordinated tiling. Further benefits include gas
central heating, double glazing, part floored loft, sizable and attractive gardens, long driveway and
single garage set to rear. Happy Valley Road enjoys a quiet location, yet is central to local amenities,
health centre, shops, public transport and is within easy reach of neighbouring towns such as
Bathgate and Livingston. This property is being sold with no onward buying chain involved and
early/flexible entry is available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68579435.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 171584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caesar & Howie, Bathgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.