4 bedroom detached house for saleWall Park Road, Brixham
- SAVE ON AGENTS FEES
- PART EXCHANGE BEING OFFERED ON THIS PLOT
- MOVE IN SPRING 2018
- 4 BEDROOM DETACHED EXECTUIVE HOME
- MASTER EN-SUITE AND FITTED WARDROBES
- SUPER KITCHEN/DINING ROOM LOOKING OVER THE REAR GARDEN
- REAR ENCLOSED GARDENS
- GARAGE & PARKING
'THE ARLINGTON' This brand new four bedroom detached house is conveniently situated off Wall Park Road, around 12 minutes walk from the quayside and a host of local amenities, sensitively designed to compliment and protect the beauty of the existing local landscape. PART EXCHANGE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
This EXECUTIVE 'Arlington' Design propertyis a four bedroom detached family home with spacious lounge including a feature bay window. The property also offers an open plan kitchen/dining area with French Doors leading to the rear garden and separate utility and side door. Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms with the master offering fitted wardrobes & superb en suite facilities.
There is an enclosed rear garden plus a garage and driveway parking for two cars..
Berry Head Park features a stunning selection of properties, this unique development will appeal to those who appreciate having a picturesque harbour-town on their doorstep, while being only a stones throw from some of the most spectacular coastal landscapes in the country.
Convieniently situated off Wall Park Road and around 12 minutes walk from the Quayside and a host of local amenities, sensitively designed to compliment and protect the beauty of the existing local landscape.
The property will be finished to a high specification with a luxury kitchens and bathrooms.
HOME EXCHANGE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY, TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF MOVING AND SAVE MONEY ON THE AGENT FEES!
Call us on 01803 400888.
Kitchen/ Dining Area 20' 3" x 10' 8" ( 6.17m x 3.25m )
Utility Area 7' 1" x 4' 8" ( 2.16m x 1.42m )
Lounge 20' 3" plus bay x 11' 4" ( 6.17m plus bay x 3.45m )
Master Bedroom 11' 8" x 10' 1" Including robes ( 3.56m x 3.07m Including robes )
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.17m )
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.92m )
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.51m )
These pictures attached are of the surrounding area and not to be taken as the view from the properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68581355.html?premiumA=true
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN307284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Paignton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.