4 bedroom terraced house for saleTilbury Road, East Ham
- 4 bedroom mid-terraced house
- Fabulous family home
- Close to Central Park
- Near to High Street, transport and local amenities
- Walking distance to schools
- EPC energy rating D (61)
With the sun beating down and the keys to your new home firmly in your possession, the day has come for your housewarming.Opening up the inter-connecting doors on the ground floor, those pockets of space have transformed into a large space where you can see your dining table heaving under the weight of the food that has been prepared. Comfy seating has been placed in an arrangement where conversation and laughter can easily be heard. The children have their area in the conservatory making it easy for them to divide their time in the garden and what tasty treats to choose. With you at the centre of this display your heart bursts with pride at what you have accomplished.A beautiful home, a well connected location, surrounded by amenities that will enhance the lives of its occupants.The feast has been purchased from the numerous shops, where exotic and traditional fare can be purchased. Family and friends have arrived via car, bus, train and even City Airport.What a lovely way to celebrate such a fantastic purchase, that has brought everyone together.
What the Owner says:
We loved this home from the moment we stepped over the threshold. The space was an instant draw and the way it could be adapted for entertaining or times of solitude.Having lived here for a couple of years, we have embraced the diverse community. The numerous activities available for our young family and the proximity to many forms of entertainment has reinforced our family structure.We feel that it welcomes all those who enter and extends a warmth that makes you feel that you never want to leave. The new owners will gain more than a house. This is truly a home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 15'6 x 12'5 (4.73m x 3.79m)
- Family Room: 17'8 x 9'0 (5.39m x 2.75m)
- Dining Room: 9'6 x 8'1 (2.90m x 2.47m)
- Kitchen: 9'7 x 8'0 (2.92m x 2.44m)
- Conservatory: 13'6 x 12'5 (4.12m x 3.79m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 12'6 (3.89m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 6'7 (2.64m x 2.01m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 4: 14'6 x 8'6 (4.42m x 2.59m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68583080.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, East Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.