2 bedroom park home for saleReam Hills Holiday Park, Weeton, Lancashire
- Feature interior and exterior lighting
- French doors to the front of the lounge with vaulted ceilings throughout
- Gas central heating
- Coordinating furniture including coffee table, mirror, dining table and chairs
- Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Double bedrooms with wall-mounted headboards and matching bed sets
- Stainless steel hob with extractor hood and splash back
- Wall tiles to bathroom and ensuite
- Stunning Lodge that must be viewed
Two Bed Omar Westfield (40 x 20) 2017 The affordable Westfield has been a popular choice with leisure parks for many years. The new model, thanks to customer feedback, is now better than ever and incorporates more storage with a walk-in wardrobe and a coat area, is more practical from a letting perspective and has a lovely relaxed holiday feel with a fresh new colour scheme.The exterior retains its distinctive exterior features such as the tall slender windows to the living space and the angled windows and French doors to the front.The contemporary open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area is light and spacious and the beautiful new colour scheme of soothing earthy tones creates a wonderful relaxed feel.The new model features a larger dining area with extending dining table which is perfectly positioned to take in a view. Behind this, a fully-fitted, galley-style kitchen includes a full array of integrated appliances. The spacious lounge area provides plenty of room to sit back and relax and now includes a practical boot seat, additional storage and coat hooks next to the side door. Fitted bedrooms in soft tones come with coordinated soft furnishings and the master bedroom comes not only with a stylish en-suite shower room but with a large walk-in-wardrobe; perfect for those who refuse to travel light!Stunning Lodge that must be viewedPhotos for illustrative purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Ream-Hills-Farm-1851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.