2 bedroom park home for saleReam Hills Holiday Park, Weeton, Lancashire
- Feature interior and exterior lighting
- French doors to the dining area and lounge
- Lounge suite in natural coloured fabric with contrasting scatter cushions
- Walnut effect furniture including coffee table, mirror, dining table and chairs
- High gloss designer kitchen with Mink doors and drawers and a Green Grey carcase
- Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
- Double bedrooms with coordinating headboards and bed sets
- Gas central heating and feature electric fire
- Quadrant shower cubicle with corner body jets
- Stunning Lodge that must be viewed
Two Bed Omar Kingfisher (42 x 20) 2017 The Kingfisher has been one of the most popular lodges in the UK for many years and its easy to see why. The distinctive full glass faade with feature lighting creates a light and airy feel - perfect for park settings, allowing the outside in.Inside, vaulted ceilings create a bright and spacious feel and the contemporary interior design and colour scheme of warm natural tones, come together to form the perfect holiday lodge environment!A clever layout in the open-plan living area incorporates a fully fitted contemporary styled, ivory gloss kitchen, dining area and comfortable lounge providing guests with the perfect space to enjoy time out with family and friends.The generous master bedroom has a dressing area and en-suite, and the second bedroom, with twin beds, also includes plenty of space for a holiday wardrobe in stylish wardrobes with sliding doors.The Kingfisher is also available with an impressive Roof Terrace - a lodge with a view! With an exterior spiral staircase, the spacious upper terrace can easily fit two sun loungers, as well as a table and chairs simply sit back and enjoy the view!Stunning Lodge that must be viewedPhotos for illustrative purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Ream-Hills-Farm-1852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.