3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEast Grove Road, Newport, NP19
- Well Presented Semi Detached House
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms (All with Fitted Wardrobes)
- Living Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Combination Boiler
- Attractive Mature Gardens
- Driveway and Garage with Electric Folding Door
- No Chain
NO CHAIN on this three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a popular location close to Chepstow Road, popular schools, bus routes, whilst also having swift easy access to Junction 24 of the M4 Motorway making it ideal for commuting to both Bristol & Cardiff. This lovely family home has the benefit of having three good sized bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and also a shower room to the first floor. On the ground floor is a spacious living room, kitchen/dining room, cloakroom and a handy storage cupboard. The property further benefits from having UPVC double glazing and a gas combination boiler. Outside to the front is a driveway providing off road parking for numerous vehicles leading to garage with electric folding door and steps up to the front door. At the rear is a good sized patio with steps up to a tiered garden with a variety of mature shrubs and flowers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68587277.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7816158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Newport - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.