3 bedroom terraced house for saleWilliam Street, Weymouth
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS PLUS LOFT ROOM
- LARGE GARDEN
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- GALLEY STYLE KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS
- GARDEN STORE AND SEATING AREA
- FANTASTIC SEASIDE LOCATION
Austin Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this three double bedroom (with loft room) property situated within exceptionally close proximity to Weymouth's award-winning seafront.
The ground floor accommodation comprises an open plan living dining area (Formally two rooms knocked into one to create even more space), large galley style kitchen, utility area and downstairs W.C.
The first floor accommodation comprises three big double bedrooms with the master benefiting from built-in wardrobes and modern fitted bathroom suite. The first floor also provides access to the loft room which is, again, is of generous proportions and is currently configured as a store but could be utilised to greater effect.
Externally, the rear garden is predominantly laid to patio with an enclosed seating area and large store. The garden is a superior size to what you might usually expect for a property of its era as it is situated between the meeting of two rows of terraces.
William Street is set back from The Esplanade, Weymouth's traditional seaside frontage, an area that has always been popular with both locals and tourists throughout the year, particularly in the summer season. Here you will find a variety of amenities including independent retail outlets, local cafes, bars, restaurants and a traditional catch of fish and chips can be purchased near the historic harbour. There are regular events nearby that occur throughout the year including the Christmas Day swim, beach volleyball competitions and the vastly popular quayside music festival which locals regularly like to get involved with.
Austin Estate Agents would strongly recommend a viewing to fully appreciate the large accommodation it has to offer, but also to identify how outstanding the location is, with the seafront being just a stone's throw away.
We are expecting high demand for this property due to it's generous accommodation, great location and realistic price so call us now to reserve your slot to view!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68588792.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8130921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.