5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMelrose Road, Coulsdon, Surrey
- Stunning 5 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Exceptional attention to detail
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Large bi-fold doors to patio
- EPC energy rating E (51)
This stunning family home has been fully refurbished to an exceptional high standard and attention to details. Nothing has been overlooked!
As you enter the house you will be struck by the tiled flooring throughout. The whole house has underfloor heating but all controlled separately. The Lightwave smart home lighting, wireless speakers and remote controlled velux windows all add to the high tech style of the home. The heart of the home has to be the kitchen/dining/lounge area which is ideal for entertaining or spending time together as a family. Bi-fold doors onto the beautiful garden really flood the room with light. The family room is ideal to get away from the hustle and bustle of a busy life and sit back and relax in front the wood burning stove. The downstairs study/bedroom has the convenience of an en-suite shower room which is perfect for guests. With four further bedrooms upstairs and a family bathroom, the master bedroom has the luxury of an en-suite bathroom. The ultimate luxury has to be the bath - it fills to a pre-set level and temperature! A very useful loft room at the top of the house is ideal as a study or for storage. Outside the rear garden features a large patio and level lawn. At the rear of the garden is a play area with artificial lawn and a summer house. There is off street parking to the front of the house for two cars.
What are you waiting for? Call to view this gem before it's too late.
What the Owner says:
This home has been our pride and joy and we have invested a lot of time and expense in getting it just how we wanted it.
As we enjoy entertaining our home needed to be able to accommodate large numbers yet still feel roomy. We have enjoyed many barbeques on the patio whilst the children play in the summer house.
We will be sad to leave our lovely home and friendly neighbours but it is now time to move on. We know that the next owners will enjoy being here as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Family Room: 14'2 x 13'0 (4.32m x 3.97m)
- Study/Bedroom 5: 14'8 x 9'2 (4.47m x 2.80m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Kitchen/Dining/Lounge Area: 27'10 x 24'8 (8.49m x 7.52m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 14'10 x 9'4 (4.52m x 2.85m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 14'2 x 13'0 (4.32m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'0 x 12'1 (3.97m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 4: 6'5 x 6'4 (1.96m x 1.93m)
- Loft Room: 14'7 x 14'5 (4.45m x 4.40m)
- Off Street Parking
- Large Rear Garden
- Summer House
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68589092.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21508492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.