2 bedroom apartment for saleHEATHER CLOSE - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 3NF
- MUST BE OVER 55 YEARS OF AGE * PULL CORD SYSTEM FOR WARDEN ASSISTANCE
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES - ONE DOUBLE AND ONE SINGLE
- LIGHT & AIRY LOUNGE - WITH LOVELY OUTLOOK OVER THE REAR COMMUNAL GARDENS
- FITTED KITCHEN - WITH INTEGRATED ELECTRIC OVEN AND HOB
- SHOWER ROOM WITH ELECTRIC SHOWER, PEDESTAL SINK AND LOW FLUSH W.C
- ECONOMY SEVEN STORAGE HEATERS & UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- WELL KEPT COMMUNAL GARDEN AREAS AND PRIVATE RESIDENT PARKING TO FRONT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THORNTON VILLAGE, SHOPPING FACILITIES & BUS ROUTES
- NO ONWARD CHAIN - VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED - LOVELY RETIREMENT AREA
GROUND FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT IN A SMALL RETIREMENT COMPLEX, OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION, LIGHT & AIRY LOUNGE, ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM & ONE SINGLE BEDROOM - BOTH WITH FITTED WARDROBES, FITTED KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM. ALL WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO THORNTON VILLAGE, AMENITIES & BUS ROUTES...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.