3 bedroom terraced house for saleOld School Mews, Shanklin
- Development of 14 Luxurious Conversions
- Originating from 1883
- Two, Three & Four Bedrooms
- Private & Communal Gardens
- Full of Character & Charm
- Allocated Parking & Garages
- Chain Free
- Close to Cliff Path & Beach
SUMMARY PLEASE SEE OUR PROPERTY TOUR
We are delighted to offer this stunning historic development. The former Gatten & Lake Primary School has been sympathetically refurbished and remodelled to an exceptionally high standard creating 14 individually designed residential homes. The building's unique character has been preserved whilst benefiting from a modern twist! The school was originally founded in 1883 and now offers an exceptional choice of 2, 3 & 4 bed houses.
The developers have spent a considerable amount of time and effort focusing on the detail taking full advantage of the original building's grand dimensions and classic architecture. All the new houses have unusually generous room heights and offer, space, luxury and heritage in one unique package. Stylish fully integrated hand painted kitchens, rolled top traditional school radiators and curved floor to ceiling beams are just some of the features you can expect to see on your viewing.
Private and communal gardens, off road parking and garage facilities available with light and power.
Located only minutes away from the Cliff Path with direct access to the beach and the town centre, offering a wealth of local shops and amenities.
Early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid missing out on a rare opportunity.
KITCHEN 10' 6" x 14' 9" (3.2m x 4.5m)
UTILITY ROOM 10' 6" x 6' 11" (3.2m x 2.11m)
SITTING ROOM 19' 4" x 27' 7" (5.89m x 8.41m)
BEDROOM ONE 13' 10" x 9' 6" (4.22m x 2.9m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 10" x 8' 10" (3.91m x 2.69m)
BEDROOM 3 12' 10" x 8' 6" (3.91m x 2.59m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68591366.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276028185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.