2 bedroom character property for saleHoopers Cottage, Landrake, Saltash
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO CHAIN!
- Two Double Bedroom Character Cottage
- Gas Central Heating
- Exposed Beams and stove
- Private Gardens
A beautiful stone chocolate box country cottage with no onward chain, situated in the much sought after rural location of Landrake. Full of character and charm and having the rare luxury of a spacious living area with good sized private and secluded gardens.
***OPEN HOUSE: SATURDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER BETWEEN 13:00 P.M. AND 14:00 P.M. CALL NOW TO BOOK***A beautiful stone chocolate box country cottage with no onward chain, situated in the much sought after semi rural location of Landrake. Full of character and charm with good sized private and secluded gardens. Landrake is a small parish in South - East Cornwall, about 3.5 miles from Saltash and within easy access of the A38. Apart from Landrake village which incorporates a shop and post office, highly sought after primary school, village pub and community hall, the surrounding area is mainly agricultural and woodland, with small hamlets and farmsteads linked by narrow Cornish lanes, allowing stunning views and beautiful country walks right from your front door! The accommodation comprises of a living/ dining room, kitchen, bathroom, two double bedrooms, a workshop, private gardens to the front and side and summer house. Internal viewing highly recommended.
The house is entered through a part glazed stable wooden door, straight into the living/ dining room. Stairs to first floor landing.
Living/ Dining Room 7' 10" x 30' 7" ( 2.39m x 9.32m )
A charming room, with exposed beams. The fireplace houses a multi fuel stove with exposed brick surround. Fitted wooden shelf. Two double glazed windows to front aspect, overlooking the courtyard. Stairs to first floor landing. Radiator, power socket and light fitting.
Kitchen 7' 8" Into Window x 10' ( 2.34m Into Window x 3.05m )
A range of matching wall and base units. Gas Range cooker. Single bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer taps. space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator. Combi boiler with timer. Double glazed window to side aspect.
From kitchen area into storage area with pantry cupboard. Space for fridge/ freezer.
Bathroom 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
A large bathroom with UPVC obscure glass double glazed windows to side and front aspect and beautiful vaulted ceiling. Bath with over - head shower. WC, wash hand basin, radiator and heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor to first floor landing. Board and latch doors to both bedrooms. Built in book shelf.
Master Bedroom 9' 3" Into window x 16' 1" Into recess ( 2.82m Into window x 4.90m Into recess )
Excellent sized double room with beautiful views of the courtyard and surrounding countryside. Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator, power socket and light fitting.
Second Bedroom 10' 2" Into recess x 9' 3" Into window ( 3.10m Into recess x 2.82m Into window )
Two separate doors enter into this large double room. First door in to main bedroom area with double glazed window to front aspect, giving way to views of the courtyard and countryside. Double radiator, light fitting and power socket. The second door leads straight into a useful storage area.
Workshop 10' 11" max x 8' min ( 3.33m max x 2.44m min )
The stone built workshop is attached to the property and accessed externally via a path and steps. Potential to extend subject to planning which is now lapsed. There is power supply and sockets.
The house is approached via wooden gates from the road giving private access to the property. Steps lead up to the large front courtyard, a low maintenance space, enclosed and peaceful, creating a wonderful sun-trap for those long summer days. The courtyard gives access to the workshop and to a raised decked area with summer - house. The summer - house is a wooden construction measuring 9'10 x 7'10 sqf. To the side of the workshop a further path and steps lead to a very private and secluded second garden with a range of mature shrubs, fruit trees and plants, a haven for birds and natural wildlife.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68591690.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.