2 bedroom flat for salePercival Street, Clerkenwell, EC1V
- Light and airy two bedroom flat with private balcony
- Refurbished to an excellent modern standard
- High quality fixtures and fittings
- Well-equipped and stylish eat-in kitchen
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Bright reception room with parquet flooring
- Ample fitted storage
- Recently replaced boiler and fusebox
This is a recently refurbished two bedroom flat set on the third floor of a quiet block, boasting contemporary interiors with feature LED lighting and an excellent stylish finish throughout.
Percival Street is situated close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Clerkenwell, while the City and Angel are also within easy reach offering a multitude of shops and amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1038707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.