3 bedroom terraced house for saleYarborough Road, East Cowes, Isle of Wight
- Three bedroom period terraced home
- Ready to move into
- Fantastic location
- Lovely rear garden
- Spacious and light throughout
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Walking through the front door you will instantly feel at home here; pop your shoes off and get the fire going for those lazy Sunday afternoons. You won’t be feeling guilty either as you can move straight in without needing to do anything. The lounge and dining room are separated by the stair case giving you the seclusion of a room but still the open plan feeling. There are plenty of period features, such as original floor boards, which really compliment the decor on the ground floor. Going through to the kitchen, you will notice there is plenty of cupboards and work top space for your everyday needs. Head outside and you won’t believe the garden you have! The owners have done a fantastic job in the garden, there’s a seating area, lawn area and a growing area too. What more could you want?
Back in the house and up to the first floor is bedroom 1 & 3 and the family bathroom. Bedroom 1 has a touch of elegance to it with its feature fireplace. Bedroom 3 would make the perfect nursery or study and the bathroom is lovely and bright. Up to the second floor for bedroom 2 which would be a teenager’s dream, a whole floor to themselves. Overall a fantastic family home that you can move straight into, ideal for first time buyers or buy to let investors too.
- Lounge area: 11'11 x 11'4 (3.63m x 3.46m)
- Dining area: 11'11 x 11'4 (3.63m x 3.46m)
- Kitchen: 10'11 x 6'10 (3.33m x 2.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 11'9 (3.63m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'7 x 6'8 (2.31m x 2.03m)
- Bedroom 2: 17'0 x 11'9 (5.19m x 3.58m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68596802.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.