2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRoyal Drive, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 3AF
- Spacious Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Perfect For First Time Buyers
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Kitchen Diner
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking Available To The Front
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SPACIOUS & MODERN TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY SITUATED ON A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT IN FULWOOD - PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom semi detached family home situated in a much sought after residential development in Preston, perfect for first time buyers. Situated within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short distance to Preston city centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a spacious lounge, inner hallway, modern fitted kitchen diner with patio door leading out onto the rear garden, downstairs WC, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully landscaped front and rear south facing laid to lawn gardens with Indian stone patio area perfect for outdoor family entertainment and driveway parking for one vehicle. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this beautiful property has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 410705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.