3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFore Street, Goldsithney, Penzance TR20
- Architecural design by Nicholas Clift - quirky character home built in 2003
- Private parking for two cars
- Enclosed private rear suntrap balcony.
- Set in this well loved community village, minutes from Marazion beach & walks.
- Reverse level home.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Family bathroom.
- New kitchen with patio doors to balcony.
- Wood floors.
- Moments to all the amenities, village pubs, shop, Post Office, bus stop.
Fore Street, Goldsithney, Penzance, Cornwall TR20 9JP
Freehold price £180,000
Architecturally designed in 2003 this quirky character home is set in the heart of this well loved community village. Private parking for two cars. Sunny aspect balcony. Moments to the shop, village pubs, Post Office, bus route and a short drive to Marazion Beach.
Hallway: Wood front door with frosted glass, under stairs cupboard, carpet flooring, phone point, smoke detector, fuse box, stairs up to landing, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1: 11'7" x 9'10" [3.54m x 2.99m] Two Velux windows, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet flooring, spotlight in ceiling, TV point, wood panel door.
Bedroom 2: 7'2" x 7'8" [2.19m x 2.33m] Wood double glazed window to
the front, radiator, carpet flooring, TV point, wood panel door.
Bedroom 3: 7'4" x 8'4" [2.24m x 2.54m] Wood double glazed window, built in wardrobe, carpet flooring, TV point, wood panel door.
Bathroom: 7'11" x 6'2" [2.42m x 1.88m] Wood double glazed frosted window. White bathroom suite comprising of pedestal basin, bath with electric shower unit, glass shower screen, WC. Tiled walls, tiled floors, heated towel radiator, wood shelf, wood panel door.
Landing: Wood double glazed window. Wood floor boards, built in cupboard with Calor gas combi boiler. Plumbing for washing machine, heat detector, opening into kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 18'8" x 7'1" [5.7m x 2.17m] UPVC patio door leading to balcony, wood double glazed sash window to front. A range of fitted kitchen units with wood worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, built in electric oven and Calor gas hob, extractor hood. Part tiled walls, fridge freezer point, phone point, spotlights in ceiling, loft hatch, archway to living room.
Living room: 12'3" x 12'10" [3.74m x 3.91m] Wood sash double glazed window. Wood floor boards, radiator, spotlights in ceiling, wall lights, TV point.
Balcony: Block painted walls to sides, wood panelling to front, Astro turfed with wood decking underneath, wall light.
Front of property: Brick drive, 4 large granite pillars, parking for 2 cars.
Council tax band C
Mains electric, drain and water meter
Calor gas heating
Architecturally designed by Nicholas Clift
Property built 2003.
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance, Tel 01736 332076
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68599877.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Penzance300993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.