2 bedroom bungalow for saleCarisbrooke Road, Plymouth, PL6 5PW
- 2/3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW IN CROWNHILL
- EXCELLENT STANDARD OF PRESENTATION
- NEW CONSERVATORY AND PORCH
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND SHOWER ROOM
- ENCLOSED AND SOUTHERLY GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- EXCELLENT CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
Located in Crownhill is this stunning 2/3 bedroom bungalow. Having benefited from a number of modern fittings over the last three years which include new fitted kitchen with integral appliances, new fitted shower room, new fitted gas central heating, boiler and UPVC double glazing, new carpets and wall coverings and a new porch and conservatory. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, large hallway with two large storage cupboards and access to the partial borded loft space housing the boiler. Lounge with picture window, modern fitted kitchen with range of integral appliances, two double bedrooms and a study/third bedroom leading to the newly fitted conservatory. Modern fitted shower room with walk in shower/wet room. The whole property is presented to a high standard and boasts an enclosed and southerly facing rear garden. There is a front garden with pathway tot he front door and driveway to the side leading to the single garage with electric roller door and new fitted window. This property simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated and with is cul-de-sac location, easy access to local shops and bus routes this property is sure to delight any buyer.
ENTRANCE LOBBY 5` 8" x 1` 3" (1.73m x 0.38m)
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 16` 3" x 11` 10" (4.95m x 3.61m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 11` 1" max x 10` 7" max (3.38m x 3.23m)
BEDROOM ONE 13` 11" x 10` 1" (4.24m x 3.07m)
BEDROOM TWO 10` 6" x 8` 11" (3.2m x 2.72m)
BATHROOM 8` 1" x 5` 5" (2.46m x 1.65m)
BEDROOM THREE/STUDY 10` 5" x 6` 11" (3.18m x 2.11m)
CONSERVATORY 15` 9" x 7` 9" (4.8m x 2.36m)
GARAGE 17` 5" x 9` approx internal measurements (5.31m x 2.74m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68609681.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60001937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Novahomes, Plymouth Region. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.