2 bedroom flat for saleCastlemilk Road, Glasgow
- MODERN SECOND FLOOR FLAT WITH SECURITY ENTRY SYSTEM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- EPC RATING BAND C (72)
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PRIVATE RESIDENTS PARKING
This two bedroom flat is located in this sought after residential pocket set close to local amenities with two double bedrooms and master ensuite this property is sure to be popular with a wide range of buyers.
This two bedroom property set in a popular residential pocket and is offered to the market in good internal condition.
The property comprises of welcoming reception hallway with all main apartments leading off. The large formal lounge has aspects to the front of the property and is semi open plan to the kitchen area which has a modern range of base and wall mounted units with oven hob and hood.
The two well-proportioned double bedrooms are located to the rear of the property with the master having ensuite shower room (newly installed) and walk-in wardrobes. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which has a three piece suite with contemporary splash back tiling.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing, two good size storage cupboards, private residents parking and located in this central location.
Early viewing is advised.
Lounge 14' 2" x 14' ( 4.32m x 4.27m )
Kitchen 8' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.51m )
Bedroom One 16' 2" into door recess x 9' 10" ( 4.93m into door recess x 3.00m )
En-Sutie 5' 9" x 5' 4" ( 1.75m x 1.63m )
Bedroom Two 16' 1" into door recess x 8' 7" ( 4.90m into door recess x 2.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.