3 bedroom house for saleWinden Avenue, Chichester, PO19
- Located Just To The South East Of The City Centre
- 923 sqft Mid Terrace House
- Wonderful Open Plan Living Space
- Kitchen Area With A Comprehensive Range Of Fitted Units
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Off-Road Parking
- Private West Facing Garden
- Two Good Sized Sheds
This beautifully presented home must be viewed inside to appreciate the superb rear extension, creating a wonderful open plan living space that opens out to the private garden. Recently completed, the extension has a comprehensive range of fitted white kitchen units, a Canadian maple floor and bi-fold doors to the garden. In addition an orangery style roof allows the light to flood in.
The ground floor also has a cosy sitting room with a gas fire and a WC. The first floor has two double bedrooms, a small third bedroom and a bathroom.
To the front is off road parking for one car with a further space behind it on the road. The garden has an attractive patio off the house, a small lawn, a large pond and a number of a mature shrubs and trees. To the rear are two good size sheds, with rear access gained via a small alleyway.
The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, the Festival Theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are superb sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
Stunning extended house with a fabulous reception space.
Sitting Room 12'9 (3.89m) x 10' (3.05m)
Kitchen/Diner/Family Room 24'2 (7.37m) x 16'1 (4.9m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 11'4 (3.45m) x 9'6 (2.9m)
Bedroom 2 11'4 (3.45m) x 9' (2.74m)
Bedroom 3 7'8 (2.34m) x 5'8 (1.73m)
price change 14/10/17
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68613173.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 253067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.