3 bedroom house for saleWaterloo Rd, East Ham / Upton Park, E6
- 3 Bedroom Victorian House
- Close to local Transport Links and Amenities
- Ground floor bathroom
- First Floor WC
- Excellent Schools moments away
- Call to Book your FREE VALUATION
Mid terraced single bayed period property conveniently situated within a few minutes’ walk of Upton Park station and the diverse and abundant shopping facilities offered by Green Street and Queens Market. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms and a cloakroom to the first floor whilst the ground floor offers a bright bayed through lounge, dining/utility area, fitted kitchen and three piece bathroom/wc. Further benefits include a brick built outhouse and walk in storage area with scope for an additional shower room.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS: We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
The accommodation comprises
Lounge : 24'4" x 11'3" (7.42m x 3.43m) , Into Bay, C.H.R, Double Glazed Window to Front
Dining Room : 12'7" x 7'4" (3.84m x 2.24m) , Fully Tiled Floor, C.H.R
Utility Room : 6'8" x 2'7" (2.03m x 0.79m) , Plumbing for Washing Machine
Bathroom : 6'9" x 6'2" (2.06m x 1.88m) , P.W.H.B, P.BATH, LLWC, C.H.R, D.G Window to rear
Kitchen : 9'6" x 8'2" (2.90m x 2.49m) , Range of cubs at base and eye level, Space for 4 Hob Gas Cooker, D.G Window to Rear.
First Floor : Access to Loft
Bedroom 1 : 14'9" x 10'8" (4.50m x 3.25m) , C.H.R, D.G. Windows to Front
Bedroom 2 : 11'0" x 9'6" (3.35m x 2.90m) , C.H.R, D.G Window to Rear.
Bedroom 3 : 10'7" x 7'8" (3.23m x 2.34m) , C.H.R, D.G. Window to Rear
First Floor W.C with P.W.H.B
Garden : Fully Paved with hard standing brick built shed to rear with Electric points.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBE_000526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.