3 bedroom cottage for saleWakeham, Portland
- GRADE II LISTED PORTLAND STONE COTTAGE
- IN NEED OF SOME GENERAL IMPROVEMENT
- PORCH LOUNGE
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- 2 FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM AND SEPARATE W.C.
- SECOND FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOM
- EXPOSED STONEWORK, STRIPPED FLOORBOARDS AND BEAMS
- REAR GARDEN GARAGE AND PARKING
- FURTHER GARDEN
Grade II Listed Portland Stone 3 Bedroom Cottage situated in Wakeham and just a short walk from all amenities in Easton and the coastal path. There are features including exposed stonework, stripped floorboards and beams. Outside is a rear garden, garage and parking and a further garden behind the garage.
Accommodation - Front door to:-
Porch - Door to:-
Lounge - 5.36m x 4.09m (17'7" x 13'5") - Through room with windows to front and rear, stairs to first floor, stone fireplaces and chimney breast with fitted multi fuel stove, radiator, exposed beams. wall lights
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 6.02m x 2.46m (19'9" x 8'1") - Range of fitted floor and wall units with work surfaces and tiled surrounds, double bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, inset ceramic hob with oven below, fitted wood benching and panelling, windows to side and rear, door to rear
First Floor -
Landing - Stripped floorboards and open tread stairs to second floor, exposed stone wall
Bedroom One - 4.09m x 2.74m (13'5" x 9') - Overall, sash window to front, radiator
Bedroom Two - 2.62m x 2.34m (8'7" x 7'8") - Stripped floorboards, window to rear, radiator
Bathroom - White suite comprising panelled bath and wash hand basin set into vanity unit with mirror and light over, window to rear, cupboard housing gas boiler
Separate W.C. - Close coupled w.c. and wash hand basin, window to side
Second Floor -
Bedroom Three - 3.53m x 3.02m (11'7" x 9'11") - Plus recess and eaves storage, stripped floorboards, radiator, exposed beams
Outside - Rear garden laid to paved patio and steps, gate to parking area and detached garage, further garden area beyond garage in need of clearing
Council Tax - Band A
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27240534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hull Gregson Hull, Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.