2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleFengate, Heacham, King's Lynn
- Semi Detached Bungalow In a Popular Village
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating
- 2 Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Solar Panels & Brand New Boiler &
- Conservatory & Lounge with Log Burner
Set in a popular COASTAL village of Heacham is this deceptively SPACIOUS semi- detached bungalow with lovely GENEROUS rear garden. The property has 2 bedrooms, a modern kitchen, dining room and conservatory and gas central heating. A must view!
Set in a popular coastal village of Heacham is this deceptively SPACIOUS semi- detached bungalow with lovely garden. The property has 2 bedrooms, a modern kitchen, gas central heating and a conservatory. A must view!
Heacham is a popular coastal village situated approximately two miles south of the coastal resort of Hunstanton. Heacham offers two beaches (North and South). North Beach has an amusement arcade, café and fish bar and beach huts for hire. South Beach has its own café/gift shop and both beaches have public toilets. There are a range of local convenient shops, doctors' surgery, infant and junior schools and regular bus services to kings Lynn. Kings Lynn Town is approximately 12 miles from Heacham and has direct Train routes through to Ely, Cambridge and London. Heacham is an ideal location for a holiday home or permanent residence.
Doors to hall:
Airing cupboard. Loft access. Doors to:
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" max x 8' 5" ( 3.81m max x 2.57m )
2 UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Fitted shower. WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window.
Lounge 15' x 11' 8" max ( 4.57m x 3.56m max )
UPVC double glaze window. Radiator. Log burner with feature fire place. TV point
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 3" ( 3.58m x 2.21m )
Door to dining area. UPVC double glazed window. Range of base and wall units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer. Built in double oven with hob and extractor fan
Dining Room 6' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.03m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed windows. TV point. Doors to conservatory
Conservatory 8' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.51m )
UPVC double glazed construction. Radiator
To the front of the property there is a generous front garden with picket fencing around and a gate leading to the rear.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area, there is a greenhouse and shed with electric. The garden is fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68618711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.