3 bedroom terraced house for saleMeadow Crescent, Wesham, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 3BB
- Three Bedroom Mid Garden Terraced
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Spacious Lounge
- Large Kitchen Diner & Utility Room
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom & Seperate WC
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED IN A QUIET YET POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN WESHAM *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terrace property situated in a quiet yet popular residential location in Wesham. Positioned within walking distance of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools this ideally positioned property offers spacious living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, large kitchen diner, utility room, three good size bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom suite and a separate WC. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with on street parking available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.