5 bedroom terraced house for saleDorchester Road, Blackpool, FY1 2LU
- Five Bedroom Corner House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Four Reception Rooms
- Garage / Off Street Parking
- Ideal Family Home / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a five bedroom end terraced house situated in a convenient location close to shops, schools, transport links and other local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of a porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, breakfast room, sun lounge, downstairs wc, five bedrooms, bathroom to the first floor, (four to the first floor- two with shower rooms, one bedroom to the second floor with shower room) Externally there are easily maintained wrap around gardens to the front and side and a north east facing courtyard to the rear with a detached garage to the side. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. This would make for an ideal investment opportunity or family home, and viewing is highly recommended to be able to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer.
Location: From our office on Church Street turn right, at the second set of traffic lights turn right onto Cookson Street, turn left onto Talbot Road, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Dickson Road, continue through two roundabouts, turn right onto Warley Road, turn left onto Ormond Street, turn right onto Leckhampton Road, turn left onto Dorchester Road.
Porch Entrance: Meter cupboard
Hallway: Storage cupboard to first landing, radiator.
Downstairs WC: Approx 7'4 x 2'8 (2.24m x 0.81m) Understairs storage, wall mounted hand wash basin, low flush wc.
Lounge: Approx 15'2 x 14'2 (4.62m x 4.32m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, Two UPVC double glazed windows to side, log burner, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 15'2 x 14'7 (4.62m x 4.44m) UPVC double glazed bay window to side, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 13'7 x 7'7 (4.14m x 2.31m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops over, inset 1.5 stainless steel sink unit and drainer, integrated electric and gas hob with extractor over, separate utility area plumbed for washing machine, combi boiler.
Breakfast Room: Approx 13'9 x 9'0 (4.19m x 2.74m) Bulit in cupboards, radiator.
Sun Lounge: Approx 9'9 x 6'2 (2.97 x 1.88m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom One: Approx 15'0 x 14'3 (4.57m x 4.34m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom One Ensuite: Shower cubicle with electric shower wall mounted hand wash basin, low flush wc.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'2 x 9'2 (3.40m x 2.79m) UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom Two Shower Room: UPVC opaque double glazed window to side, double shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity unit with sit on sink.
Bedroom Three: Approx 14'0 x 10'3 (4.27m x 3.12m) UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four: Approx 9'0 x 7'4 (2.77m x 2.24m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Five: Approx 12'0 x 11'0 (3.66m x 3.35m) UPVC double glazed window to side, storage cupboard, radiator, former shower room with sink unit and space for shower cubicle, velux window, storage cupboard.
Bathroom: Approx 9'1 x 7'9 (2.77m x 2.36m) UPVC double glazed opaque bay window to rear, tiled panelled bath, pedestal sink, low flush wc, storage area.
Exterior: Enclosed north east facing courtyard to rear, wrap around paved garden to the front and side with borders , detached garage to side.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68620667.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOR58X. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.