2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHillylaid Road, Thornton Cleveleys, FY5 4EB
- Two Bedroom End Terraced House
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms / Off Street Parking
- Ideal First Time Buy / No Chain Delay
- EPC Rating D
- Description: A two bedroom character cottage with scope for significant expansion subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission. Located close to Thornton Village and its local amenities, transport links and schools the accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory with a utility room leading off the kitchen and two double bedrooms both with ensuite bathrooms, UPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating throughout. The cottage benefits from a front garden, ample off street parking for several vehicles and a secluded garden to the rear with patio and shed. This would make for a perfect first time buy and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our office on Church Street turn left, at the traffic lights turn left onto Devonshire Road, continue forward to the junction with Talbot road at the junction turn right onto Talbot road, bear left as the road turns into Westcliffe Drive, follow the road round at the roundabout continue straight forward onto Poulton Road, continue along the road as it turns into Garstang Road West, turn left onto Breck Road, at the roundabout continue straight forward onto Skippool Road, continue as it turns into Lambs Road, turn right onto Stannah Road, Hillylaid Road is the next turning on your left.
Entrance: Wood framed door leading to-
Conservatory: Concrete flooring, wood framed door into:-
Inner Hallway: Stairs leading off, wood laminate flooring, door leading off.
Dining Room: Approx 14'2" x 14'3" (4.32m x 4.34m) UPVC double glazed window to side, brick fireplace, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 13'9" x 11'3" (4.19m x 3.43m) UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen: Approx 14'2" x 7'5" (4.32m x 2.26m) UPVC double glazed door to rear, UPVC double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, electric oven with electric hob over, inset sink with mixer tap, spot lighting, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Utility Room: Wood framed door and windows, plumbed for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, combination boiler, tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'9'' x 14'4'' (4.19m x 4.37m) UPVC double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Ensuite: Approx 7'6'' x 13'7'' (2.29m x 4.14m) Opaque UPVC double glazed window to side, four piece suite comprising of a bath, shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash basin, storage cupboard, radiator, inset spot light, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two: Approx 14'0'' x 11'9'' (4.27m x 3.58m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Ensuite: UPVC double glazed window to rear, step in electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash basin, tile effect flooring.
Exterior: Established trees and shrubs to front parking and gates to side, established trees and shrubs to secluded rear garden, shed, patio area.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68620718.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIL1Z. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.