2 bedroom apartment for saleCotton Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom second floor apartment, centrally located
- En-Suite to bedroom one
- Communal gardens
- Allocated parking and guest parking
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating C (80)
Take a look at this well presented apartment in Hambrook House within the Cotton Road development. Just perfect for the first time buyer or investor.The property was built in 2009/2010 and still has a couple of years remaining on its NHBC certificate.Walk on in and be impressed by the size. Modern open plan living with its living/kitchen area.The bedrooms are both good sizes and the master bedroom has an en-suite.The property comes in good decorative order throughout, so perfect to simply move straight in so this will make life easy.You have your own allocated parking space, and there is also guest parking areas. The communal areas within the block are very well kept and maintained to a high standard, like wise the outside communal gardens are regularly looked after by a management company.This is a very well located apartment with all you would ever need definitely one not to be missed. Look as soon as possible
What the Owner says:
We bought our property a few years ago now. W e very much liked the sheer size of accommodation on offer.We are only moving to now get closer to our family.
We hope whoever decides to purchase take as much enjoyment from it as we have over the years.
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Kitchen Area
- Bedroom 1: 16'5 x 11'8 (5.01m x 3.56m)
- En-Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 9'3 x 7'7 (2.82m x 2.31m)
- Allocated Parking Space
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68623250.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.