5 bedroom detached house for saleDeceptively spacious!
- 5 Bedrooms
- Ample Parking & Double Garage
- Far Reaching Countryside Views
- Flexible Living Accommodation
- Potential For Dual Family Living
- Well Maintained Private Garden
- Large Decking Area For Al Fresco Dining
- Village Location
This property really is the epitome of being larger than your initial thoughts would suggest. Originally a bungalow, it has been substantially extended to create a spacious and flexible home. Upon entering the property, you are greeted by a welcoming and bright hallway. The kitchen is of a great size and has a comprehensive range of units, ample worktop space and from the sink there are fabulous views over the countryside and farmers' fields. An oil-fired 'Rayburn' can be found in the kitchen which provides heating and hot water. A dining area with sliding doors to the good size decked area is followed by a generously proportioned living room with a feature open fireplace and further sliding doors to the decking. You can also find three bedrooms downstairs, all of which are doubles, although one is currently being used as a study and another as a secondary living room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68624849.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8069585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.