1 bedroom flat for saleWellington Terrace, the Esplanade, Folkestone, CT20
- 1 Bedroom 1st Floor Flat
- Share of Freehold
- Balcony with Uninterrupted Views of the Sea
- Situated just door away from the Sandgate Hotel and Bar
- Easy Access to Sandgate High Street
- Double Glazing (where stated)
- Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Situated on the Sandgate esplanade with amazing views across the English Channel and just a few doors up from the Sandgate Hotel is this lovely One bedroom First Floor Flat. The property comprises of one bedroom with balcony overlooking the sea, lounge with balcony overlooking the sea, kitchen / diner and bathroom. Additional benefits include share of Freehold, double glazing (where stated), gas central heating and the property being offered chain free. This property is located within easy access to local amenities, bars, restaurants and the motorway which conveniently offers access to London or the Channel Tunnel. Call De Scotia on 020-8697-8871 at your earliest convenience to arrange a viewing.
Hallway : Door leading to communal hallway, stripped wood flooring, communal entry phone, dado rail and coving.
Lounge : 14'9" x 10'2" (4.50m x 3.10m) , Ceiling rose, radiator, double glazed pvc doors leading to balcony, marble fireplace, stripped wood flooring and power points.
Kitchen : 15'3" x 8'0" (4.65m x 2.44m) into recess , Double glazing to rear, wall mounted boiler, wall and base mounted units, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink with single drainer, tiled flooring, 4 burner gas hob, rolled edge work surface, dado rail, electric oven, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 1 : 15'1" x 9'7" (4.60m x 2.92m) , Stripped wood flooring, radiator, wall mounted uplighters, double glazed pvc French doors leading to balcony.
Bathroom : Single glazing to rear, hand wash basin with pedestal, low level wc, panel enclosed bath, hot and cold mixer tap with shower attachment, local tiling, tiled flooring and built-in cupboard housing storage.
View from balcony
View from ground
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIGHT_001914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by De Scotia, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.