5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 6, The Burtons, Lytham Road, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1AD
- A New Build With A Difference
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Located On A Select New Development
- Private Electric Gated Access Road
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen Diner & Utility
- Two Bedrooms With En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Three Further Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Driveway Parking & Integral Garage
*** ONLY 3 PLOTS NOW REMAINING***PERSONALISE YOUR DREAM FAMILY HOME ON THIS SUPERB SELECT DEVELOPMENT OF JUST SEVEN DETACHED PROPERTIES WITH PRIVATE GATED ACCESS TO THE CUL DE SAC***
The Burtons is a select new development of seven high specification and striking five bedroom detached properties situated in a family focused village location. Each property has been meticulously designed to enjoy the benefits of modern accommodation including contemporary open plan style dining kitchens and master bedrooms with modern and functional en-suites.
The standard specification is exemplary with German kitchens incorporating integrated appliances and stunning bathrooms with high quality fittings. The developer also goes the extra mile to include features such as drive sett driveways, landscaped gardens, laminate wooden flooring to kitchen and utility and ceramic tiled flooring to the bathrooms.
This exciting development sets itself apart from other new homes in the area by offering the opportunity for purchasers to personalise their new home by choosing their own kitchen design from a vast range at the suppliers show room and further enhance internal specifications with their own choice of tiles and laminate flooring for early reservations. This exclusive development is set back from the road and boasts private electric gated access into the cul-de sac.
Situated in the superb village location of Warton, the development has convenient access to all local amenities, sought after primary schools, places of worship and transport links being positioned within easy reach of Preston, Blackpool and the M55 motorway link. Warton also has access to many services including a choice of High Schools, health care providers, shops, gymnasium and sporting facilities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 411717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.