4 bedroom detached house for saleChester Road, Helsby, Frodsham
- GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £525,000
- Exclusive, elevated position with views toward the Welsh Hills
- Exquisitely finished throughout
- Private plot with plentiful off road parking and double garage
- Offered with no chain
A one off opportunity to purchase a unique and truly exceptionall, newly built four bedroom detached house that occupies an elevated position with stunning views across to the Welsh Hills. Having only just been constructed, Welsh View is exquisitely finished with high quality fixtures and fittings.
GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £525,000
A one off opportunity to purchase a unique and truly exceptionall, newly built four bedroom detached house that occupies an elevated position with stunning views across to the Welsh Hills. Having only just been constructed, Welsh View is exquisitely finished with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The accommodation itself comprises of extensive living space in the form of a study, living room and dining room, in addition to this there is a pristine Wren kitchen, downstairs W/C and utilty room. Upstairs in brief entails an extravagant galleried landing, four double bedrooms with en-suite and walk in wardrobe to master and a beautiful four piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property sits on an exclusive plot with plentiful off road parking to the front leading to a brick-built double garage, and an extremely private tiered garden to the rear. This home is offered to the market with no onward chain.
Low level W/C, wash hand basin and tiled floor.
Study Room 9' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.95m x 1.91m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Living Room 16' 10" x 11' 4" ( 5.13m x 3.45m )
PVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation, double doors leading into..
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
PVC double glazed bi-fold doors to the rear elevation, porcelain tiled floor, radiator.
Kitchen 18' 4" x 11' ( 5.59m x 3.35m )
Wren kitchen with towel contempary, wall and base units with work surface over, porcelain tiled floor, 1 1/2 bowl tempered glass sink and drainer, integrated double oven and appliances. PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Utility Room 5' 9" x 6' 5" ( 1.75m x 1.96m )
Wall mounted boiler, porcelain tiled floor and base units.
Galleried landing, PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.15m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation with views toward the Welsh Hills, radiator.
Walk In Wardrobe 5' 7" x 4' 9" ( 1.70m x 1.45m )
Electric Triton walk in shower, low level W/C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, PVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.00m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.30m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.33m )
PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, loft access.
Full tiled bathroom with walk in shower, panelled bah, low level W/C, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, spotlights and extractor fan. PVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Small laid to lawn area with significant off road parking leading to detached double garage.
Lawn tier rear garden with patio area and elevated flow beds.
Brick built detached double garage with electric front door and PVC double glazed door to the side elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.