Land for saleLinford, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24
- 4.15 acres of mixed woodland in an excellent semi-rural position.
- Both pedestrian and vehicular access points.
- A mixture of deciduous trees.
- Four well defined boundaries with post and wire fencing.
- A small pond fed by a natural spring.
- Rights of Forest and mast.
OFFERS INVITED: An opportunity to purchase 4.15 acres of mixed woodland in an excellent semi-rural position.
The woodland extends to 4.158 acres and occupies a hillside position with both pedestrian and vehicular access points from Linford Road. The woodland is is populated by a mixture of deciduous trees including oak and birch and features some more open areas of grassland as well as more densely populated woodland. A natural springs feeds a small pond and the woodland benefits from four well defined boundaries with post and wire fencing and rights of Forest and mast. It should be noted that all four boundaries are in ownership. An excellent, rare opportunity for those looking to purchase their own little piece of the forest.
The woodland is situated on Linford Road, a semi-rural position mid-way between Hangersley and Linford and approximately 1 mile from the Avon Valley town of Ringwood. There are a variety of walking and riding opportunities further afield and a public foorpath crosses the woodland supplying access to the surrounding countryside of the forest.
RIGHTS OF WAY
A public footpath cross the woodland on a diagonal from Points A - B shown on the attached plan.
None applicable. We understand there is a natural spring that feeds the small pond.
From the A338 approaching Ringwood from the north go straight over the roundabout under the flyover. At the next roundabout turn left onto Southampton Road. At the next mini-roundabout take the 1st exit with the White Hart public house on your right onto Gorley Road. Follow the road along and then turn right into Linford Road passing The London Tavern on your right-hand side. After a short distance bear left at the sign for Poulner
Baptist Chapel onto Linford Road and continue for approximately 1/2 mile. The woodland will be located on the right hand side shortly after crossing the cattle grid and before the entrance to a property called Berricombe.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FOR170091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woolley & Wallis, Fordingbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.